Lighting SD Card Reader for iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE/7/7 Plus/8/8Plus, iPad Mini/Air/Pro ( IOS 9.2 or later ) – No App Needed
- 【 High Speed Transmission 】 14MB/S~16MB/S. The best way to copy photos and video to camera in a short time, which can save much time and space.
- 【 Supported Capacity 】 Support SD card capacity less than 64 GB (supports 64 GB), Micro SD card supported with TF adapter. [ SONY sd card is NOT compatible ].
- 【 Support Formats 】 Support JPEG & RAW photo format and H.264 & MPEG-4 video format. You can share your photos and videos of your camera on social network freely. Copy photos and videos from your sd card to your iPhone & iPad and Android Phone & Tablet for a safe backup.
- 【 No APP Needed 】 Pls wait for 5 seconds after connecting to your device. Then download photos and videos from SD card to your iphone and ipad directly.
- 【 Compatible System 】 Support IOS system iPhone 9.2- 11; iPad 8.0-10.3.1; Support iPhone 5- 8 Plus; iPad with Retina display: iPad Mini 2/ 3/ 4 / Air / Air 2 / Pro 9.7 / 12.9-Inch.
✸ TIPS BEFORE YOU USING THE LIGHTNING CARD READER ✸
➠ SONY SD card & Wi-Fi SD card are not supported.
➠ Check that if the iOS system is updated to iOS 10.3 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
➠ Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again.
➠ We suggest you put iPhone and the reader on the same horizontal level and don’t move it during the importing process.
➠ If photos were not taken by the digital camera, then create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card.
— Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder.
— Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, XXXX is a unique number.