USB3.0 to HDMI Multiple Monitors USB to HDMI Adaptor HD 1080P Video Convertor with Audio Output for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP [ No Mac & Vista ]
- ❤ USB3.0 to HDMI Convertor ❤ Our newset USB to HDMI adapter can connect a computer via USB interface to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI interface. Would deliver HD audio video sources in computer to your HDTV or monitor.
- ❤ Windows Compatibility ❤ ONLY works smoothly on Windows 7, Window 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP. Kindly Note: DO NOT support Mac & Vista.
- ❤ High-Definition Graphic Images ❤ This particular converter offers a HD graphic images up to 1920×1080 [ ONLY for USB3.0 interface, The resolution of USB2.0 port can ONLY reach to 800*600 ]
- ❤ Simple Driver Operation ❤ Please plug it into your computer, open the USB device folder and double click to install the internal driver directly, if you can not get it work, please manual download the latest driver from: [ http://hoplaza.com/?page_id=146 ]
- ❤ Mirror & Extend Mode ❤ The item can act as mirrored or extended desktop of the main display on your PC. The flexibility of the common USB 3.0 technology saves the need to open the computer or struggle with compatible issues related to the HDMI card.
For Windows 7/8/10/XP Users, The Using Methods Are As Below:
– Firstly plug it into your computer, then you will see a USB Device folder, double click to install the driver.
– Install it and RESTART your computer.
【 KIND NOTES 】
◆ USB 2.0 users are NOT RECOMMENDED TO BUY this adapter. Cause the max resolution only reaches at 800*600 on USB2.0.
◆ It’s better to turn off anti-virus software and low down the firewall level before installation. It will takes about 6-10 seconds to mirror/extend contents from PC to TV.
◆ This USB3.0 to HDMI cable supports Audio Output, make sure that the “USB PnP Sound Device” is installed and you have set that as the “Default Device” and raise the volume in the “Attribute”.
◆ If it can’t convert picture well, please check the USB3.0’s connection and the HDMI cable’s version, the HDMI version must be V1.3 at least, or it can’t support high resolution data transmission.